Yoshiki Fukuyama Fan Forum
Welcome to NEKOKOSHAN: Forum.
If you want to see all the forum you've got to Register first.
If you are already member, please Log in.
Welcome to NEKOKOSHAN: Forum.
If you want to see all the forum you've got to Register first.
If you are already member, please Log in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NKN: Yoshiki Fukuyama Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+2
ElinoBomber
NEKOKOSHAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NEKOKOSHAN
Admin
NEKOKOSHAN

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:26 am

I thought that would nice as a comunity to have a thread to introduce ourself and we can know each other better.
So tell us, what's your name? Where are you from? How and when did you hear Fukuyama for the first time? Did you ever see him at live?
And if you want to tell us more about you, it's always welcome! Very Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------
I think I should be the first one.
I'm Marcos from Argentina, and I'm a Macross fan but I really hated Macross 7! The thing is that the only thing that worth in the anime (for me) was the music, so I started searching and found Fukuyama. That was about 3 years ago. Since then I met other Fukuyama fans or Humming Birds, JAM Project, Fire Bomber fans around the world.
Luckily for me I had the chance to watch him 2 years ago when he came to Argentina, though I couldn't get any vip ticket... so I couldn't meet him. I hope he comes back some day...

So... Who is next? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nekokoshan.forumotion.com
ElinoBomber

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:43 am

Hi everybody Smile my name is Elino and i'm from Mexico.
i'm not a big fan of Macross Franchise but i really like all the music that they putted along the series.
I started to listen Fukuyama's music because i was searching for a live version of chala head chala on youtube and i found a video with kageyama, endoh, kouji wada, a girl in a red dress and fukuyama. I said "he have a lot of style" then, i found another video of animelo with a midley of the boys in jam project..
everything was ok but then.. a guitar started to shout and PUMMMMM!!!! Yoshiki Fukuyama appeared!!
i was so shocked and later i started to look for his music Smile
i'm musician and many of my own songs have a fukuyama's signet Razz
my favorite artists are Led Zeppelin, Queen, Beatles, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Jefferson Airplane and of course, HUMMING BIRD <3 and F-Band.

nice to meet you all and cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imtszhin

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi everybody
i am from Hong Kong
I am a big fans of fukuyama yoshiki !
Nice to meet you guys!
Back to top Go down
NEKOKOSHAN
Admin
NEKOKOSHAN

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Nice to meet you guys!

imtszhin, you must be really happy with the visit of Fukuyama to Hong Kong.
Back to top Go down
Tennyson

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi People Smile
I'm so happy to finally get to meet more Fukuyama fans!
My name is Tenny, and I'm from the US.
I started listening to Fukuyama four years ago, after watching Macross 7. I loved his music, and I believed in Basara's songs just like the characters in the show did. My favorite artist are X Japan and Fukuyama, but I also like the Beatles, Queen and Skid Row.
Nice to meet you. Smile
Back to top Go down
NEKOKOSHAN
Admin
NEKOKOSHAN

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Tennyson wrote:
Hi People Smile
I'm so happy to finally get to meet more Fukuyama fans!
My name is Tenny, and I'm from the US.
I started listening to Fukuyama four years ago, after watching Macross 7. I loved his music, and I believed in Basara's songs just like the characters in the show did. My favorite artist are X Japan and Fukuyama, but I also like the Beatles, Queen and Skid Row.
Nice to meet you. Smile
Welcome Tenny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boinger

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Hello!
My name is Patrick, but my internet name is boinger.  I live in Canada.
I had been listening to Macross related music for decades and didn't think that these singers and
musicians had any career outside of Macross.  Now I know better and Fukuyama is one my favorite J-Rock artists!
Back to top Go down
ElinoBomber

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:41 am

Hi everybody Smile again xD
i'm Elino and i'm so glad for being here because i can see how the forum has grown and that's so cool Very Happy i just want to say hello (again) to all the members and specially to Marcos (i'm sorry for being disappeared a long time but the school is killing me haha) hope to be more time here Smile and i want to invite all the others members for join in this topic. it would be nice. a HUGE brotherhood of Fukuyama's fans lml
well, it's great visit Nekokoshan again and FIRE!~ alien
Back to top Go down
MyleneCoffeeBreak

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:12 am

Hello Fukuyama Fan Forum.  I'm a big fan of background music in general, and of course Fukuyama and Kajiura. =^..^=
Back to top Go down
NEKOKOSHAN
Admin
NEKOKOSHAN

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi!
Welcome everybody, we are a little group but hopefully we'll grow over time.
Enjoy the Forum and feel free to create new threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yoshiki Fukuyama Fan Forum :: Community :: Meeting Room-
Jump to: